The MicroDome® Duo series features twin, independent multi-megapixel cameras in a compact housing, and is ideal for a variety of professional indoor/outdoor surveillance requirements. Applications include coverage of a hallway or walkway, monitoring POS terminals or ATMs, or for viewing of a single wide area or two distinct regions.
The extremely compact MicroDome Duo series offers 4-, 6-, or 10-megapixel resolution models, with choice of 2.1mm, 2.8mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, or 16mm lenses. The MicroDome Duo is ideal for applications with challenging lighting conditions regardless the time of day, supported by dual day/night mechanical IR cut filters. For applications with strong backlighting, reflections from wet flooring/puddles, or contrast due to fog, mist, or glare, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) is available on select 4- and 6-megapixel models. MicroDome Duo features CorridorView™ for better coverage of hallways and corridors.
MicroDome Duo includes SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology to reduce bandwidth without impacting image quality. Built-in remote focus capability allows installers to simply click “Short-range Focus” or “Full-range Focus” for rapid setup. The three-axis lens adjustment provides multiple camera placement options, allowing the MicroDome Duo to be easily mounted on a wall or ceiling, while the installer can pan, tilt, and rotate the lens in a variety of directions for a precise eld of view.
The installer-friendly MicroDome Duo enclosure shortens the installation process. MicroDome Duo is in an IP66 rated surface mount for use in both indoor and outdoor applications. All models feature an impact resistant, IK-10 rated cast-aluminum housing with dual polycarbonate bubbles, capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
- Outdoor Rated IP66
- IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Ultra Low Pro le Design / Small Size
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
- All-in-One H.264 Total Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Solution
- Network Protocols Include DHCP, and More
- Multiple Lens Options Available (Sold Separately)
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, and Forensic Zooming
- Remote Focus Module
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) Reduces Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality